As we are a BSR subsidary we are a product of that organisation, there is no seperate YRS membership!
We recommend all radiologists in training to become active members of the BSR, residents only pay around €50 / year.
By paying for your national annual membership you automatically become a member of the ESR as well and you support a nationwide network that will stand up to protect your current and future needs careerwise.
Active members get, for example*:
- A discount when attending the annual meeting
- ESR membership (advantages click here)
- Free publications in the JBSR (otherwise £220) (JBSR website)
- Optional software discounts (deadline to register 22/03/2019 !!);
* Imaios 2019-2020 for active members, FREE (if registered before 22/03/2019, otherwise €59)
* Radprimer 2019-2020 for active members (€191 if registered before 22/03/2019 - in stead of €499 - , everyone gets a free trialweek).
These advantages and optional software deals are only available for active BSR members that are residents in training!! Not yet a member? Click below, now that you are informed, it's a no-brainer!
More information (sent out newsletter) about the Imaios and Radprimer deal:
* All information on this page is subject to change beyond our recognition, therefore we are not to be held responsible for the content provided. Accurate information is to be found on www.bsr-web.be.