• The Young Radiologists Section (YRS) is a subdivision of the Belgian Society of Radiology (BSR) dedicated to residents + recently (< 5 years) graduated radiologists, who are member of the BSR.
• Representation by each of the 7 universities (Universiteit Antwerpen, Université Catholique de Louvain, Université de Liège, Universiteit Gent, Université Libre de
Bruxelles, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
• Two Presidents (one Dutch + one French speaking), Two Vice-Presidents (one Dutch + one French speaking) and One Secretary. The two Vice-Presidents and the Secretary are elected every year. The positions of President will be filled in by the two Vice-Presidents of the previous year.
• Education: standardized education and examination between the universities
• Communication: communication with external organizations (e.g. ECR)
• Scientific: co-organization of the Annual Symposium of the BSR
• Communication language: English
• By general consensus 4-5 meetings/year in a central location in Belgium with subsequently a report of the meeting by the Secretary. Every member of the YRS is welcome to join the meetings of the Scientific Board of the BSR (most interesting for the members who participate in the (co)organization of the annual symposium of the BSR)
• The Presidents, Vice-Presidents and Secretary will be the communication bridge between the General/Scientific Board of the BSR and the members of the YRS.